Clean Aire Ducts
Professional Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning
The Clean Aire Method
1. The supply and return air duct systems are separated so that they can be cleaned independently. This is done by removing the air filter and installing a specialty piece of cardboard in its place. This is also done for the A/C coil.
2. An access hole is cut into the supply air duct (plenum). A flexible air duct from the Hepa Aire Negitive Air Machine (Vacuum) inlet is connected to the plenum. The powerful vacuum creates high velocity air movement within the supply air duct to transport loosened debris out of the ductwork and into the vacuum.
3. Each register is sealed with Grill Mask (Plastic Film) then cleaned separately with high compressed air. All registers are brushed & air washed with high compressed air (180 Psi).
4. A special Forward Aire Sweep Assembly with high air compressed air (180 Psi) is guided down each register to push dirt and debris forward into the main air duct.
5. The main supply air duct is then cleaned using the Patented Viper Clean Sweep System and/or the Aire-Sweep Power Brush to dislodge debris accumulated in the air duct. Debris is collected in the Hepa Aire Vacuum Unit.
6. Once the entire supply air duct system has been cleaned, the entire return air duct system is then cleaned using the same method.
7. After the complete supply and return air duct system has been cleaned, all access ports are then sealed with sheet metal, plastic plugs and tape.
Dirty Air Ducts can contribute to allergies, stale odors in you home, extra dust and even sickness. Over time, pollutants, mold, bacteria, pollen, fungi, skin, pet dander, construction debris and dust mites collect in the ductwork of your homes HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Every time your furnace or air conditioning system operates, these indoor pollutants are distributed throughout your home for all you family to breath. Call Clean Aire Ducts to clean your HVAC ducts with NO Hidden Charges or Surprises 262-644-0312