Clean Aire Ducts

Professional Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning

Dryer Vent Booster Fans 

Most Dryer Manufactures DO NOT Recommend the use of dryer booster fans (Booster Fans Must Be Cleaned Every Six Months Per The Manufacture (  We replace any plastic or metal foil with rigid metal.  We make sure the recommended style exhaust hood is used and that the manufactures "Vent System Chart" is followed to achieve the best dryer performance. 

Call Clean Aire Ducts 262-644-0312

​​​Clean Aire Ducts Dryer Vent Cleaning

Did You Know ?

Only 60% of the lint from your clothes is captured by the dryer lint filter (screen) the rest 40% is pushed through the dryer exhaust vent where it builds up.  Excess heat created by poor air flow can ruin your clothes, add dollars to your homes energy bill and increase the wear and tear on your appliance.  Dryer vents should be cleaned annually to reduce the risk of fire.  The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (  issued a report on Fire Hazards due to lint in dryers and dryer venting.  Per the U.S. Fire Administration’s (USFA’s) National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS) An estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings are reported to U.S. fire departments each year and cause an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss caused by lint in dryer venting.  Gas clothes dryers that become clogged have the potential to cause Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in your home.  Do not let this happen to your Family!  Clean Aire Ducts has the experience and expertise with all dryer exhaust systems.  Trust us to Clean, Repair or Install your dryer vent system today. 262-644-0312